A 9-day photographic safari in Liwonde National Park, Malawi and South Luangwa National Park, Zambia!
Turn your hobby into a passion and learn the basics and more about wildlife photography with professional tuition from Robin Bruyns in the classroom and out in the field. Discover the beauty of Liwonde National Park and South Luangwa National park and their wild inhabitants!
This safari has set departures in October 2020.
– Destinations: Liwonde NP, Lilongwe and South Luangwa.
– Prices From: $4,750*pp. Contact us for a quote.
– Dates: Provisional: 14 May 2020 – 22 May 2020 & 11 Oct 2020 – 19 Oct 2020.
– All accommodation
– All meals (except at Kumbali which is on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis)
– Park fees
– Road transfers and flights from Lilongwe to Mfuwe (South Luangwa) and Mfuwe to Lusaka at the end of the tour.
– Game activities
– Photographic course
– Game activities
– Local drinks at Chikunto only
You will arrive at Lilongwe Airport and will be transferred to Mvuu Camp, Liwonde National Park, by your Malawian Style guide. You will check in and will have a little time to relax before your afternoon game drive.
The course begins! On these days the following three lectures will take place after the morning game drives or before the afternoon game drives:
Back to Lilongwe today and you will be staying a night at Kumbali Country Lodge for some rest and relaxation before heading to Zambia. Why not roam around their beautiful gardens and test out what you have learnt so far!
Today you will be transferred to Lilongwe Airport and will catch your flight to Mfuwe Airport where you will be transferred to Chikunto Lodge. Here the Wildlife Photography course will be taught In Situ during drives and will put what you learnt at Mvuu into practice.
*Office hours: Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM (GMT+1)
FOR SATURDAY ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL OUR SALES AND RESERVATIONS TEAM ON ONE OF THE BELOW NUMBERS;